fflush

Post by Edwin Mercad » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

How can I fflush a socket?

Ed

fflush

Post by Barry Margoli » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>How can I fflush a socket?

If you're communicating through the socket using stdio, just use fflush().

But what I think you're really looking for is the TCP_NODELAY socket
option.

1. fflush, gcc

Hi.

I have this C program (an assignment for my CS class) which prompts
the user for information with printf and reads data with scanf. The
program would act as if some of the scanf's weren't even there. So I
put in a bunch of fflush(stdin) statements in the appropriate
places. This still did not fix the problem. Note; I'm using Slackware 3.2.

However, the same code when compiled on a DOS machine with Borland C works fine
(unmodified). It also compiles and works great on a unix machine at
school. I've had problems with the fflush(stdin) not working as it
should on my Linux box before.

Does anyone know about why this could be happening?

Thanks,

Eduardo Cavazos

--

2. Q: Netware connect via PPS fails...

3. fflush under ULTRIX

4. XLT 300 UDMA IDE recommendations?

5. fflush and modification time

6. rshd does not set HOME correctly

7. Regarding fflush(stdin) call in LINUX.

9. fflush from Fortran

10. fflush C

11. Problems with fflush under UNIX

12. HELP! passwd: fflush ferror set.