How do I get CMS ACD Stats from G3 switch to ASCII

How do I get CMS ACD Stats from G3 switch to ASCII

Post by Dearl W Joyc » Tue, 26 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I need to get CMS ACD stats from ATT g3 switch into an ascii file.
Can I print to file?

After doing that...
How can I get the data out of the unix workstation running the ATT CMS--
It does not have a floppy.

Can I print file to port?  and capture the data with a Laplink (or
straight through cable) to a DOS PC?

Can I schedule this?

My ultimate objective is to get the data off the CMS g3 to ascii file to
input into an excel spreadsheet so I can make trend charts...
And eventually totally automate the process.

If you can help please email to

Thanks in advance.

1. sendfax: ascii->G3, ps->G3

I normally fax straight ascii files but sendfax
will only send G3 files, is there a utility to convert
ascii to G3?  or is there a switch or some other fax utility
that will do that?

Also, I have no problem producing postscript
files, but I can't send them direct so I guess
I'll need a postscript to G3 converter....or
a fax utility that will send it direct.

I think ghostscript is supposed to convert postscript
to G3, but I'm not sure how to tell it to do that.

Thanks

-Tony

.  . . . . . . .  .________________________________________________.

                  |_____________|___ Southern California __________|

2. samba dropping print jobs

3. Switching to IBM ASCII

4. SOSUG#3 on Tuesday (tomorrow) night

5. Switched to elf, now stat is broken :-(

6. X setup problem

7. Need sed script to convert Mac ascii to Unix ascii

8. How does this work?

9. help getting pieces of data from ascii flat file

10. XFree86 4.0.2 -- Voodoo3 -- Beige G3 (am I getting close?)

11. getting mem stats from system

12. Linux Installation and Getting Started v2.0 DESPERATELY need ASCII version

13. Getting packet loss stats from /proc?