Finding client port number

Post by Andr » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 05:13:40

Hi,

Please help me! How can I find out a clients port number in unix C
programming once a connection is established? I know how to get their
address, but how do I find out what port the client will receive data
in? Thanks!

Andre

Finding client port number

Post by Valentin Nechaye » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:51:42

A> Please help me! How can I find out a clients port number in unix C
A> programming once a connection is established? I know how to get their
A> address, but how do I find out what port the client will receive data
A> in? Thanks!

getsockname()

-netch-

1. Hiding the port number from the client's URL bar

I have a link that redirects the user to
http://www.mysite.org:8080/examples

How can I set up apache, or Tomcat so that a symbolic name or alias or
something can replace this with something like
www.mysite.org/otherplace

where otherplace is *really* :8080/examples

2. Help with CDROM support! Please!

3. Get port number at client side

4. libg++ 2.7.1.4-Problem (fstreams)

5. Questions about port number for NFS client

6. Help: Compiling Apache_1.1.1!

7. Client port number

8. Crontab

9. Client side port number and firewalls

10. port numbering in client/server

11. licq + manually specifying client port number

12. Finding a socket's local port number

13. Flexfax -- "Can not find port number for 'fax' service" -- ???