TCP/IP RPC with Solaris 2.4 and Sybase 10.0

TCP/IP RPC with Solaris 2.4 and Sybase 10.0

Post by Clifford Ker - Imonics Developme » Fri, 21 Jul 1995 04:00:00

A few weeks before I posted a problem about TCP/IP RPC on Sun Sparc20 running
Solaris 2.4 and Sybase 10.0. It turned out to be a Solaris bug in multi-
processor system but have nothing to do with Sybase. Our SS20 is dual-CPU
system, when we turned 1 CPU off-line the RPC client/server worked fine. When
2 CPUs are on-line, the request seemed lost.

Thanks for all the people sent me their suggestions and comments.

Clifford Ker