LOOKING FOR UNIX CONFERENCES

Post by Jeffrey A Ericks » Thu, 25 Jun 1992 01:05:59

   Could any one please give me a listing of Unix conferences
happing this summer. Please give date,place and a small description
of topics that will be covered. To save UesNet memory please email
this information to me.
   Thank you in advance for your information.

  Jeff Erickson   (computer MISprogrammer)

  Defense Information            | Save a tree today.           |
  Technology Service             | Eat a beaver !  |-)          |

Disclaimer:
The preceding comments are mine and in no way refelect the opinion
or policy of the U.S. Government, Military or any other Government
agency. They're controversial enough by themselves with out my help.
                     ;-)