Interprocess Communication on Red Hat Linux 7.2

Interprocess Communication on Red Hat Linux 7.2

Post by Ragh » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:34:29

Hi,

   I bought the book writen by Richard Stevens: UNIX Network
Programming, Volume 2, Second Edition: Interprocess Communications. I
am having problems when I try to run the programs on Red Hat Linux
7.2. The configure command doesn't seem to work. Some files seem to be
missing. I downloaded the source code from www.kohala.com/start . If
anyone has fixed the problems of compilation on Red Hat Linux 7.2,
that person will know better. Can anyone help me?

ThanQ
Raghu

1. Interprocess Communication on Red Hat Linux 7.2

Hi,

   I bought the book writen by Richard Stevens: UNIX Network
Programming, Volume 2, Second Edition: Interprocess Communications. I
am having problems when I try to run the programs on Red Hat Linux
7.2. The configure command doesn't seem to work. Some files seem to be
missing. I downloaded the source code from www.kohala.com/start . If
anyone has fixed the problems of compilation on Red Hat Linux 7.2,
that person will know better. Can anyone help me?

ThanQ
Raghu

2. Process model of TCP/IP/UDP in linux

3. Samba - Red Hat sees Win2k but Win2k cannot see Red Hat 7.2

4. Glob in a variable

5. Configuracion Red Hat 7.2 en red

6. Xaw3d for XFree-3.3.3?

7. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.

8. lpr: unable to get official name for local machine

9. Red Hat Linux 7.2 download and setup

10. pcmcia 3com lan card on Red Hat Linux 7.2

11. Were can you Downlaod Red Hat Linux Professional 7.2 FOR FREE!!

12. Troubles of running remote X applications with Red Hat Linux 7.2

13. Red Hat Linux 7.2 does not detect my Modem: Motorola SM56