C++ graphic classes under Xwindows ?

Post by B GADA » Wed, 15 Mar 1995 22:26:24

I'm looking for some simple graphic classes such as to draw circles and
rectangles under Xwindows, in C++.
I guess I should RTFM but I can't find any simple book on the subject
and I don't feel like reading 1000 pages just to write so simple
applications. If you have short pieces of code to send as example, please do so.

Thanks

Bertrand

C++ graphic classes under Xwindows ?

Try InterViews OOP front end distributed with XWindows X11R1-R5 or Fresco in R6.

Post by Chris Marrio » Fri, 17 Mar 1995 05:09:22

>I'm looking for some simple graphic classes such as to draw circles and
>rectangles under Xwindows, in C++.
>I guess I should RTFM but I can't find any simple book on the subject
>and I don't feel like reading 1000 pages just to write so simple
>applications. If you have short pieces of code to send as example, please do
> so.

What the heck does this have to do with Microsoft Windows programming?
Please be more careful about the newsgroups you post to!

Chris
| Chris Marriott, Warrington, UK      | Author of SkyMap v2 shareware    |

|      For more info, see http://www.winternet.com/~jasc/skymap.html     |
|      Author member of Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP)     |

1. Help for X11 graphics: C++ class for points and lines

Hi Guys,

I know very well C, C++ and Java, but I am completely ignorant with X11
graphics programming.
I am writing a scientific program, and I need to open a window, draw
some points and lines.
I do not have any idea about which libraries use and how to use them...
C++ possibly.

Any hint ?? Just simple examples for opening a window and drawing a
couple of lines inside.

SUPERTHANX

Stefano

2. Multiple devices driver v0.15

3. C++ class library for graphics windows

4. RHCE300 Engineers and the Recruiter Types

5. How about a C++ class lib for graphics?

6. rm -r'd filesystem - savable?

7. C++ compilers, NIH C++ class lib

8. Mail Problems

9. Fax modems -- class 1, class 2, class 2.0 -- whats going on?

10. USL C++ Time class and hpux tztab conversion

11. C++ class for curses

12. man pages for C++ classes (STL)

13. pop3/smtp c++ class?