Unix Development software - C++ etc.

Post by Tom Smit » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

> I am interested in developing under UNIX and am at a loss as to what
> products may be best.  I know SCO, Unixware, and others have development
> packages but I am interested in developing potentially for a wide variety
> of UNIX systems and would prefer not to purchase a separate development
> system for each.  If anyone has any comments regarding development
> software, I would appreciate your comments.  Thanks much.

Digital's COHESIONworX and COHESION Team/SEE support mixed Digital,
Sun, and HP development and have hooks for extensions to other platforms.
You can poke around at:

        http://www.digital.com/info/key-case-tools-index.html

for more information.

-Tom

Digital Equipment Corp.                              Tel: +1 (508) 952-3236
153 Taylor St. TAY2-1/L7                             FAX: +1 (508) 952-3365
Littleton, MA 01460-1407

1. WWW Page for C++ Tools (was Re: Unix Development software - C++ etc.)

I have prepared a report evaluating C++ programming tools, including
integrated development environments, GUI Builders, Graphing and Drawing
Widgets, and Debugging/Testing Tools.

The report is available via anonymous ftp or by a world-wide web (WWW)
browser such as mosaic or netscape.

* WWW site

        Open the following location/file:

                http://www.che.utexas.edu/fluids-group/cpp_tools_eval.html

        This page has convenient links for viewing or downloading the report
        and some interesting (related) Internet sites.

* anonymous ftp to

        ftp.che.utexas.edu

      (login as 'anonymous' and set your email address as the password).

  The files are in directory

        pub/PasteFlow/Reports

Sincerely,
--Ralf

2. Rich Text Format?

3. Unix Development software - C++ etc.

4. re-export nfs possible?

5. C++ (Was: Win32 development tools vs UNIX development tools)

6. Wingate NT Router vs. Linux w/ IP Masq

7. HELP! I need C++ development software for Linux

8. Refresh options/icons/... after update system

9. Best setup for C/C++ development in (SGI) unix?

10. Help, experts: C++ development on Unix

11. C++ development environments on UNIX

12. C++ development tools in UNIX

13. What C++ development environments are available for different unix platforms?