1. Will strip(debug shared library) == nodebug shared library ?
compiling the C++ code without debug option to produce object
files(.o) and then producing the shared library with them. Say, the
size of this library is SIZE_SO_NoD.
compiling the C++ code with debug option to produce object files(.o)
and then producing the shared library with them. Then, do 'strip
library_name'. Say, the size of this library is SIZE_SO_D.
Will SIZE_SO_NoD & SIZE_SO_D be exactly/almost equal ? If yes/no, why?
Also, what exactly 'mcs -d library_name' do? Does it reduce symbols
from the shared library which was produced without debug option also?
2. etherexpress in compaq deskpro
3. Help with building shared libraries with dependencies on other shared libraries
4. Lotus Domino
5. Question: Inclusion of shared libraries during linking of shared libraries
6. stripping trailing blank lines
7. Shared library loading shared library.
8. Don't mind me, just whining.. =)
9. Need a Shared Library Guru: beyond simple shared library question
10. When is a shared library not a shared library?
11. Compiling static libraries as shared libraries
12. Building shared library which includes static libraries
13. Can a static library be compiled into a shared library?