NetBSD port to Linux

Post by jonat.. » Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:23:23

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows the equivalent of Protocol Switch Table in Linux?
What's the equivalent of splx(), splsoftnet() etc.

Many thanks!
Jon

1. Linux to NetBSD driver porting tutorial?

I'm looking for some fairly basic information on porting Linux drivers
to NetBSD.

What I really need to know is, does NetBSD have routines equivelent to
Linux's "init_module", "register_chrdev", and "pci_registerDriver"?

A more general way of putting this is, how soes the NetBSD device
driver mechanism differ from Linux?

Brian E Clough
the proverbial "Stranger in a Strange Land"

2. mysql connecting problem

3. New port of NetBSD's ash for Linux available

4. Help with building the world

5. Apple and Linux/NetBSD Ports

6. SCO 4.2 Printing problem ?!

7. Porting from NetBSD to Linux

8. Gdb: stub for powerpc remote target?

9. Porting of NetBSD to Linux

10. Porting tip NetBSD-->Linux?

11. Porting linux dosemu to NetBSD-current/i386

12. Porting NetBSD netiso code to Linux

13. HELP Port Forwarding on Linux: Dest Port Known, Source Port High (1024-65535)