Pseudo terminal example from Steven's book

1. compiling examples from stevens 'advanced programming in unix' book.

did anyone succeed in compiling the code-samples from the book
'advanced programming in unix' by richard stevens?

I cannot build the libmisc.a library.

if you tried it and succeeded please contact me through my email:

P.S.  Also, if anybody is familiar with additional running code examples
(that run under linux, ofcourse). I need code for advanced programming,
for example: system calls, IPC.

2. lcd referring remote machine

3. Prob with Examples from Steven's Book

4. compiled sources of sendmail v8.8 for sco

5. Examples from Stevens' book "Advanced Programming..."

6. rtin and crontab setup problems?

7. Example in Steven's book

8. No entry for terminal type "dtterm" ?

9. Can't compile W.R. Stevens's book Adv. Prog.

10. Novice's socket query from Steven's networking book.

11. Can't set terminal type of pseudo terminals

12. Stevens' book : UNIX network programming

13. Source code for Stevens' APUE book?