Need a program to submit my web page to search engines

Need a program to submit my web page to search engines

Post by Joe » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

    I have a web site that I want to get listed in the top search
engines like 1,000 times in each seach engine.  I have bought programs
that are suppose to do it and even tried it by hand over a few months
changing the heading, title and meta tags for each page, but still can't
seem to get listed more than once or twice, need help with this, can
someone help with this and how much would you charge?

thanks

Need a program to submit my web page to search engines

Post by Martien Verbrugg » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:22:09 -0500,

Quote:>     I have a web site that I want to get listed in the top search
> engines like 1,000 times in each seach engine.  I have bought programs
> that are suppose to do it and even tried it by hand over a few months
> changing the heading, title and meta tags for each page, but still can't
> seem to get listed more than once or twice, need help with this, can
> someone help with this and how much would you charge?

If you can submit an article in less than 100 words outlining why
exactly this is a Perl issue, and why you posted it here, we will give
you a full answer. If you convince us.

In the absence of that: Complain to the people you paid for those
programs, if they don't do what you want. Use the web to find
software. We do not sit around here helping people find programs. And
if all that fails: Ask in a group that cares about HTML and the Web
and search engines. Maybe somewhere in comp.infosystems.www.*

odd name.

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen              |
Interactive Media Division      | If it isn't broken, it doesn't have

Need a program to submit my web page to search engines

Post by Foxtro » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

   The people who build the listing for the search engines have code in
them that prevents people like you from abusing them. If everyone did
what you want to have done with your website, search engines would be
overwhelmed.
   May your boat sink slowly and deep.

Post by Christopher J. Matter » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

>     I have a web site that I want to get listed in the top search
> engines like 1,000 times in each seach engine.  I have bought programs
> that are suppose to do it and even tried it by hand over a few months
> changing the heading, title and meta tags for each page, but still can't
> seem to get listed more than once or twice, need help with this, can
> someone help with this and how much would you charge?

> thanks

A guy who needs help spamming search engines spams newsgroups to
get it.  How...appropriate.

                   Chris Mattern

Post by kurum » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

>     I have a web site that I want to get listed in the top search
> engines like 1,000 times in each seach engine.  I have bought programs
> that are suppose to do it and even tried it by hand over a few months
> changing the heading, title and meta tags for each page, but still can't
> seem to get listed more than once or twice, need help with this, can
> someone help with this and how much would you charge?

Search engines are supposed to help the searchers, not the sellers, but
I'll help anyway. I charge more for spammers, so US$300/hr is a likely
starting price. Minimum contract is 16 hours.

I use Perl (on topic! ;-) to build my pages, since I hate hand-coding
HTML but don't want to hand over control to a WYSIOASOWYMG builder.

--
kurumi  http://www.kurumi.com

Need a program to submit my web page to search engines

Post by Kenny A. Chaff » Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> I use Perl (on topic! ;-) to build my pages, since I hate hand-coding
> HTML but don't want to hand over control to a WYSIOASOWYMG builder.

WYSIOASOWYMG ??

KAC
--
KAC Website Design
Custom Programming, Web Design, and Graphics

Post by Piet de Jon » Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> > I use Perl (on topic! ;-) to build my pages, since I hate hand-coding
> > HTML but don't want to hand over control to a WYSIOASOWYMG builder.

> WYSIOASOWYMG ??

What You See Is Or At least Should Offer What You Might Get...

Piet

Post by David Schwart » Sun, 26 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> > > I use Perl (on topic! ;-) to build my pages, since I hate hand-coding
> > > HTML but don't want to hand over control to a WYSIOASOWYMG builder.

> > WYSIOASOWYMG ??

> What You See Is Or At least Should Offer What You Might Get...

> Piet

        What You See Is Only A Suggestion Of What You Might Get.

        DS