Information about SCO Unix STREAMS network driver?

Information about SCO Unix STREAMS network driver?

Post by Joss She » Fri, 27 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,

Does anybody out there know where i could find some information or
examples of SCO Unix network driver in STREAMS architecture? of course
on internet. The key point is, how can i talk to the upper layer --
TCP/IP, etc? what's the "mblk_t" contents?

Thanks alot!
Joss

1. UNIX STREAMS Information please

As I was doing some research on the net I came across a man called Geoffrey
A. Brown. The site in question was created in 1995 and I'm just wondering
if he is still around as I need some information on UNIX STREAMS. I'm doing
a project at the moment on it and I'm a bit stuck!

2. laptop to internet

3. SCO unix and network card driver??

4. linux token ring support?

5. Using SCO Unix drivers in SCO Xenix?

6. 1.3.20 Problems

7. Free SCO network driver for NE/2-32 MCA network adapter

8. Kerberos problems

9. linux driver from sco-unix driver ?

10. STREAMS pipes with SCO UNIX V/386 3.2.2

11. INFORMATION ABOUT MODEM SPEED ON SCO UNIX 3.2v4.0

12. INFORMATION ON MODEM SPEED ON SCO UNIX!

13. user level STREAMS emulators (was Re: UNIX STREAMS)