Source Code for Crypt function under SCO unix

Source Code for Crypt function under SCO unix

Post by Ratnesh Gauta » Thu, 10 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get some source code, preferably in C/C++, on
the unix Crypt() function?

Just to jolt a few memories I have seen this feature used in vi. Typing man
crypt gives you some info on it.

Thanks in advance.

Ratnesh Gautam

1. Source for UNIX crypt function

I am trying to find the source for the UNIX crypt(salt, text) function
so I can use it in a windows C++ application.  Can anyone help me find
the source or have suggestions on how I can find an equivilent?

Thanks,
Larry

2. "Linuxmobile"

3. UNIX crypt(), where to get source code ?

4. Mouse problem with 1.3.xx kernels

5. Source code for SCO-Unix and UnixWare

6. PII 266 doesen't install Linux

7. Anybody took a look at the Unix source code from SCO?

8. Can AFIO restore Links?

9. Crypt function source ?

10. crypt() source code

11. crypt source code