JOB OPPORTUNITIES-KANSAS CITY

Post by Patti Brow » Mon, 27 Oct 1997 03:00:00

Business Consulting Group (BSG) is a consulting company with offices
in Kansas City, Atlanta and Chicago.  In Kansas City, we have over
100 consultants and due to our fast growth in the marketplace, we have
immediate openings for the following:

        Windows NT Administrators
        Unix Administrators
        Network Administrators
        Peoplesoft Developers
        Oracle Developers
        C++ Developers
        Smalltalk Developers
        JAVA Developers
        Project Manager - Object Oriented/Enabling Technology
        System Architect - Smalltalk or C++
        Mainframe Developers (CICS, DB2, or IMS)

Please E-mail or call Patti Brown at BSG at 913-661-2452.

1. JOB OPPORTUNITIES-KANSAS CITY

Business Consulting Group (BSG) is a consulting company with offices
in Kansas City, Atlanta and Chicago.  In Kansas City, we have over
100 consultants and due to our fast growth in the marketplace, we have
immediate openings for the following:

        Windows NT Administrators
        Unix Administrators
        Network Administrators
        Peoplesoft Developers
        Oracle Developers
        C++ Developers
        Smalltalk Developers
        JAVA Developers
        Project Manager - Object Oriented/Enabling Technology
        System Architect - Smalltalk or C++
        Mainframe Developers (CICS, DB2, or IMS)

Please E-mail or call Patti Brown at BSG at 913-661-2452.

2. problem with smtp on redhat 7.1

3. JOB OPPORTUNITIES - KANSAS CITY

4. Using stat() to determine number of bytes available in a named pipe

5. Kansas City or San Francisco user groups

6. Seagate with EZ

7. Kansas City Metro Area Users Group

8. SCO OS5 - Warning message

9. Unix/Korn assistance needed for my Kansas City manager

10. My Kansas City systems manager needs some Korn shell scripting help..

11. Linux users group in Kansas City area - can't find one

12. Unix based application Support help needed in Kansas City

13. Linux groups in Kansas City area