Unix Jobs in PA/NJ/DE

Post by Loren Kin » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Enjoy the flexibility of the consultant lifestyle while
benefiting from the stability of working with an
industry leader.  For the past 20 years we have been
placing seasoned Information Technology professionals
in long-term consulting contracts with our Fortune 500
client companies in the Philadelphia (PA/NJ/DE) area.

We invite you to check out our web site at:

                  http://www.edpcs.com

In recognition of the value of your network of
professional contacts, EDP Contract Services will
provide a referral bonus to you for IT Professionals
that you refer and result in a successful placement.

               Put Us To Work For You!

Code:      2269/UNIX/1217
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Senior Consultant
Duties:    Maintain high performance image database service
           and high throughput publishing applications
Requires:  Unix, C++, Pro*C and Oracle 7 experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2244/UNIX/1217
Duration:  7 Months
Position:  Systems Programmer
Duties:    Maintain system and make enhancements
Requires:  Unix, C, Pro*C, SQL and Oracle experience
Desired:   Powerbuilder, Visual Basic, SAS,
           Impromptu, Business Objects experience
Location:  Central New Jersey
Code:      2203/UNIX/1217
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Systems Administrator
Requires:  Senior Level Unix Systems
           Administration experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2200/UNIX/1217
Duration:  3 Months
Position:  Systems Administrator
Requires:  Unix Systems Administration experience
Location:  Northern Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2189/UNIX/1217
Duration:  6 Months
Position:  Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Develop a communications application
Requires:  C, Unix and Sockets experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2179/UNIX/1217
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Technical Writer
Duties:    Write graphical front ends, on-line help
           texts in SGML on DEC UNIX and write
           and revise information about proprietary
           Unix operating system graphical applications
Requires:  Strong Unix experience
Desired:   SGML experience
Location:  Central New Jersey
Code:      2159/UNIX/1217
Duration:  4 Months
Position:  Project Manager
Duties:    Assist leadership in identifying appropriate
           areas of concentration and overall guidance
           for support of the Year 2000 project
Requires:  Unix, MVS, NT and Netware experience
Location:  Central New Jersey
Code:      2148/UNIX/1217
Duration:  3 Months
Position:  Systems Administrator
Duties:    Perform operating system configuration and installs
Requires:  Unix System Administrator experience
Location:  Central New Jersey
Code:      2121/UNIX/1217
Duration:  8 Months
Position:  Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Program scientific applications
Requires:  C++ and Unix experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      1989/UNIX/1217
Duration:  5 Months
Position:  Systems Administrator
Duties:    Provide administration of the UNIX based
           servers running a variety of platforms
Requires:  Unix, RDBMS, LAN and JCL experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      1976/UNIX/1217
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Systems Administrator
Duties:    Install, configure, and maintain
           UNIX O/S on HP servers
Requires:  Unix and HP experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Please forward your resume to:

Loren King, Technical Recruiting
EDP Contract Services
401 City Ave., Suite 915
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

610 667-8735 (fax)
610 667-2990 (voice)

EDP is the leading provider for information
technology contracting professionals in the
Southeast Pennsylvania Tri-State area.
We are seeking talented individuals with
paid / professional experience, residing in
U.S., for additional VAX opportunities.
U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, F-1 or TN eligibility required.

1. Excellent Unix Job Opportunities in PA/NJ/DE

Enjoy the flexibility of the consultant lifestyle
while benefiting from the stability of working with
an industry leader.  Our clients consist primarily of
Fortune 500 companies offering compensation
typically ranging between $30 to $45 per hour for
Philadelphia area (PA, NJ, DE) Unix opportunities.
We invite you to check out our web site at:

                  http://www.edpcs.com

                Put Us To Work For You!

Opportunity code 2179/UNIX/1105     *12 Months
Technical Writer to write graphical front ends,
on-line help texts in SGML on DEC UNIX and
write and revise information about proprietary
Unix operating system graphical applications.
Requires strong Unix experience.
SGML experience is desired.

Opportunity Code 2148/UNIX/1105     * 3 Months
Systems Administrator to perform
operating system configuration and installs.
Requires Unix System Administrator experience.
Digital Unix Alpha version is desired.

Opportunity Code 2031/UNIX/1105     *6 Months
Unix Systems Administrator to assist in the set up
and maintenance of a client server based system.
Must have Unix systems administration
and programming experience.

Opportunity Code 1989/UNIX/1105     *5 Months
Systems Administrator to provide administration of
the UNIX based servers running a variety of platforms.
Must have Unix, RDBMS, LAN and JCL experience.

Opportunity code 1976/UNIX/1105     *12 Months
Systems Administrator to install, configure,
and maintain UNIX O/S on HP servers.
Must have Unix and HP experience

Opportunity code 1607/UNIX/1105     *12 Months
UNIX Administrator to implement
"Firewalls", e-mail, & Internet.
Must have Internet, Firewall, E-Mail, Unix
and Windows NT experience.

EDP is the leading provider for information
technology contracting professionals in the
Southeast Pennsylvania Tri-State area.
We are seeking talented individuals with
paid / professional experience, residing in U.S.,
for additional Unix opportunities.
U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, F-1 or TN eligibility required.

Please forward your resume to:

Loren King, Technical Recruiting
EDP Contract Services
401 City Ave., Suite 915
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

610 667-8735 (fax)
610 667-2990 (voice)

2. Quickest ipchains rules structure

3. C/Unix Jobs in PA/NJ/DE

4. Weird mod_rewrite problem!

5. US-PA,NJ,DE Unix Sys Admin

6. observe packets on Unix domain socket

7. NY NJ PA CONN Quality Assurance-UNIX

8. Account creation problems 5.0.2

9. UNIX Systems Administrators - US/PA & NJ

10. NY NJ PA CONN System Tester-UNIX

11. \\\** UNIX Professionals - US/PA/NJ **///

12. \\\** UNIX Administrators - All Levels - US/PA/NJ **///

13. NY NJ PA CONN Quality Assurance-UNIX