Employment opportunity!

Post by Sondra Zin » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Analysts International Corporation (AiC) - one of the largest
companies in the software consulting industry has the following
opening available.

Position would include hardware configuration, RISC 6000, setup of AIX
software, the execution of benchmarks and  test suites. Required
skills include Unix and Unix commands, AIX, shell programming, C,
TCP/IP, network configuration, hardware conf.  (Job number 966017.)

AiC is publicly held, (listed on the NASDAQ exchange). We have over
3,000 employees located in 42 cities in the United States, Canada, and
Europe.  AiC has averaged 20% annual financial growth for the last 10
years!

Our employees join AiC from virtually every industry and government
institution because they agree that AiC is a better career
opportunity.

Of course, AiC does not recruit from its client companies.  We may
find that you are employed by one of our clients, in which case we
would let you know and our recruiting discussions would cease.

Sondra Zinke
Regional Recruiting

Post by Sondra Zin » Fri, 08 Sep 1995 04:00:00

[...]

1. ### EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ###

### EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ###

Available Through TREND SERVICES:

TREND SERVICES seeks qualified Engineers, Test Engineers,
Programmers/Software Developers, Software Test Engineers,
Network System Administrators/Engineers, Designers, Technical
Writers/Illustrators, Electronic Technicians/Assemblers,
and all related applicants for Southern California temp and
perm assignments.

For more information about TREND SERVICES and a listing of
job opportunities currently available, check out our website
on the World Wide Web at:

http://www.microsys.net/trend/trend.htm

To send us your resume, attach a file in almost any format to an

us at (714) 525-4510.

TREND SERVICES
4128 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
Telephone:  (714) 525-0134
Toll Free:  (888) 34-TREND

WWW:        http://www.microsys.net/trend/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2. route always goes to eth0

3. CANADA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

4. Idek 8617 + ???? @ 1280x1024x(76-80)Hz

5. ### EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ###

6. where to install software?

7. Employment Opportunity

8. ntp on linux- setting wrong time!?

9. ### EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ###

10. Employment Opportunity

11. Unix/Solaris Employment Opportunities(BIG MONEY!)

12. Employment Opportunity