C/Unix Jobs in PA/NJ/DE

Post by Loren Kin » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Enjoy the flexibility of the consultant lifestyle while
benefiting from the stability of working with an
industry leader.  For the past 20 years we have been
placing seasoned C Programming professionals in
long-term consulting contracts with our Fortune 500
client companies in the Philadelphia (PA/NJ/DE) area.

We invite you to check out our web site at:

                  http://www.edpcs.com

In recognition of the value of your network of
professional contacts, EDP Contract Services will
provide a cash incentive to you for IT Professionals
that you refer and are placed by EDP Contract Services.

                Put Us To Work For You!

Code:      2269/C/1216
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Senior Consultant
Duties:    Maintain high performance image database service
           and Maintain high throughput publishing applications
Requires:  Pro*C, C++, Oracle and Unix
Location:  Central New Jersey
Code:      2211/C/1216
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Maintenance and continuation engineering
           of system administration clients
Requires:  C, UNIX/C, Motif, XLib/Xt, UIL experience
Location:  Central New Jersey
Code:      2189/C/1216
Duration:  6 Months
Position:  Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Develop a C/Unix communications application
Requires:  C, Unix and Sockets experience
Location:  Northeast Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2160/C/1216
Duration:  3 Months
Position:  Software Test Technician
Duties:    Software Testing
Requires:  C and C++ and formal testing experience.
Desired:   Unix experience
Location:  Northern Philadelphia Suburbs
Note:      Excellent chance for performance based extension
Code:      2142/C/1216
Duration:  3 Months
Position:  Senior Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Develop a scientific application
Requires:  C and Unix experience, a working
           knowledge of Perl and a Molecular
           Biology or similar background.
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2141/C/1216
Duration:  3 Months
Position:  Senior Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Convert a scientific application
Requires:  C, C++, and Unix experience
Location:  Northwestern Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2140/C/1216
Duration:  3 Months
Position:  Senior Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Enhance scientific application
Requires:  C and Unix experience.
Desired:   Knowledge of Sybase
Location:  Northwestern Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      2112/C/1216
Duration:  12 Months
Position:  Senior Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Systems development
Requires:  C, C++, Pro*C, Oracle and SQL experience
           and knowledge of instrument data acquisition
Desired:   Visual Basic experience
Location:  Western Philadelphia Suburbs
Code:      1995/C/1216
Duration:  8 Months
Position:  Systems Analyst
Duties:    Central scheduling optimization project
Requires:  C, CICS, Ingress and SQL experience
Location:  Center City Philadelphia
Code:      1943/C/1216
Duration:  4 Months
Position:  Senior Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Develop a Case Management system
Requires:  C, Sybase and Unix experience
Location:  Wilmington, Delaware
Code:      1429/C/1216
Duration:  9 Months
Position:  Programmer / Analyst
Duties:    Develop pricing software for
           an engineering application.
Requires:  C, Unix and Motif experience.
Location:  Central New Jersey
Please forward your resume to:

Loren King, Technical Recruiting
EDP Contract Services
401 City Ave., Suite 915
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610 667-8735 (fax)
610 667-2990 (voice)

EDP is the leading provider for information
technology contracting professionals in the
Southeast Pennsylvania Tri-State area.
We are Position talented individuals with
paid / professional experience, residing in
U.S., for additional C / Unix opportunities.
U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, F-1 or TN eligibility required.