Kermit 5A(170) source code ?

Post by Robert Mohrma » Fri, 12 Mar 1993 10:18:57

Forgive me if I've posted this to some inapropriate groups. I
don't read comp.unix.* to much.

Is there some kind soul out there who could send me the source
code to Kermit 5A(170) if it is legal to do so?

I'm working on a HP9000.

I'm mainly interested is sliding windows hence version 5A.
(yes this version DOES have sliding windows)

Could you please compress it. Either "tar /w compress" or "lharc" are
fine.

Thanks in advance.
|    Robert Lee -SAURIAN- Mohrmann  |    Exodus   4:1-5  Exodus   7:8-13  |

Kermit 5A(170) source code ?

Post by Michael T Pi » Sat, 13 Mar 1993 13:04:04

>Forgive me if I've posted this to some inapropriate groups. I
>don't read comp.unix.* to much.
>Is there some kind soul out there who could send me the source
>code to Kermit 5A(170) if it is legal to do so?
>I'm working on a HP9000.
>I'm mainly interested is sliding windows hence version 5A.
>(yes this version DOES have sliding windows)
>Could you please compress it. Either "tar /w compress" or "lharc" are
>fine.

First, you want Kermit 5A(188), as it's the actual release version.
5A(170) was an early alpha if memory serves.

I rather doubt many mailers would like the code to be mailed to you, as it's
something over a Megabyte tar'd and compressed.
If you can ftp, it's available on grind.isca.uiowa.edu in the unix/ckermit
directory, as well as on watsun.cc.columbia.edu, the home of kermit.

* ISCA's Amiga & Unix Librarian    |        #include <std.disclaimer>       *

Kermit 5A(170) source code ?

Post by Robert Mohrma » Wed, 17 Mar 1993 02:29:02

>>Forgive me if I've posted this to some inapropriate groups. I
>>don't read comp.unix.* to much.
>>Is there some kind soul out there who could send me the source
>>code to Kermit 5A(170) if it is legal to do so?
>>I'm working on a HP9000.
>>I'm mainly interested is sliding windows hence version 5A.
>>(yes this version DOES have sliding windows)
>>Could you please compress it. Either "tar /w compress" or "lharc" are
>>fine.
>First, you want Kermit 5A(188), as it's the actual release version.
>5A(170) was an early alpha if memory serves.
>I rather doubt many mailers would like the code to be mailed to you, as it's
>something over a Megabyte tar'd and compressed.
>If you can ftp, it's available on grind.isca.uiowa.edu in the unix/ckermit
>directory, as well as on watsun.cc.columbia.edu, the home of kermit.
>--

>* ISCA's Amiga & Unix Librarian    |        #include <std.disclaimer>       *

I'm afraid my WYVERN account does not have FTP access !!!!!!!!!!
|    Robert Lee -SAURIAN- Mohrmann  |    Exodus   4:1-5  Exodus   7:8-13  |

1. Networking card MAC reads 5A:5A:5A:5A:5A

Hello. I have a networking problem that I think is with the card. I am using
a card that I know works & I know what linux drivers to use. Also,  this
card works when I dual-boot over to windows.

I installed RH 6.1 & RH automatically found the correct driver for the
networking card. I configured the rest of the networking stuff.

When I bring eth0 up, everything seems fine, no errors. But, I cannot even
ping. When I run "ifconfig" I get HWaddr 5A:5A:5A:5A:5A. This doesn't look
correct?

Any suggestions?

I have a SCSI card in the PC. Could this be causig  a conflict?

Where should I start?

Does Linux store any stats (like the interrupt level & i/o base) for a
specific card that I can look at? .

2. User Administration Tools

3. ftp site for kermit and sz source codes

4. Stop me before I make a bad motherboard choice.

5. Kermit source code required

6. windows .HLP to .TXT converter for linux?

7. Kermit Source code for solaris

8. Perl readdir() problem with Linux-2.0.x and libc-5.3.12

9. Is there source code of Kermit or Zmodem?

10. ftp site for kermit and sz source codes

11. Z modem, X,Y and Kermit Source Code 4 MachTen

12. Makefile for C-Kermit 5A for Solaris 2.1 X86

13. Q: goofy dates with Kermit 5A(188) on AIX