Kermit source needed

Post by ac9993 » Wed, 01 May 1991 15:48:11

Hello,

     Can anyone recommend an FTP site that carries the Kermit source
for Unix System III, or PNX (ICL/Perq Unix) in particular?  PNX, the way
I understand it, is derived from System III Unix, with a good bit of
Version 7 stuff thrown in (plus some of its own additions thrown in);
the version of PNX that I have is V 3.0.   Thanks in advance for _any_
help or suggestions with this!

Robert D. Davis           # Any opinions expressed above are my own
+1-301-744-7964           # and not those of my computer systems.

I've just ploughed through the entirety of misc,hardware and setup, to no
avail;  I installed Linux from the sbpcd boot disk (as I have a Panasonic
CD-ROM drive hanging off a SoundBlaster-compat. card), and the CD-ROM drive
chugged away happily to give me the OS.  However, my concerns about the size of
everything I was prompted to install made me decide NOT to install the linux
source.

Now, when I boot up the CD drive cannot be mounted because of 'wrong fs, blah
blah, or other error'.  I interrogated sbpcd.h (I *did* install the includes)
and the setup was incorrect.  Because I can't mount the CD drive I can't get
the source off the CD - re-booting off the boot disk (sbpcd) and trying a
reinstall  from the CD using setup gives a warning that the CD drive can't be
mounted.

Should I delete the linux partition and start from scratch again?  I do really
need to access the CD drive, and I realise now that it is kind of useful to
have the OS source.

Apart from that, it's great having a proper OS on my PC at last!

John

2. reject() like accept() for BSD sockets?

3. kermit source

4. i386/kernel/pci-pc.c and tdfxfb.c

5. nslookup, kermit, cdrom sources

6. Cookie isn't saving

7. ftp site for kermit and sz source codes

8. FTP?

9. Kermit 5A(170) source code ?

10. Kermit Source

11. I am looking for Kermit Sources?