Need help locating a Wind/U developer

Post by Winter, Wyman Contract Service » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I need some help locating a Software Engineer with Wind/U experience to
assist in the port of an application from Unix to Windows NT.  This is a
short term contracting position in Massachusetts.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  I can be reached either via email at

Thank you.

Mark Newhall

1. Need recomendation using Nextstep,Linux,Wind..

I have already install Nextstep, Linux, an Wind.. on the same box.
first comes Nextstep boot (switching nextstep, other), then lilo
(switching linux, windob).
I was working quite good. (but I think that I was lucky this day).
I don't remenber the order I made the install...

Is there any recomendation installing Nextstep,Linux,Wind.. on the same
box,
order for installation, boot switcher recovering tools ...

thanks

Kwela

2. group IDs in NIS

3. Need help locating missing disk space

4. STRANGE PROBLEM WITH ADMINTOOL

5. need to pipe a find or locate command into the rm command....PLEASE help!

6. Want: Web Host with NS Merchant System

7. Need help locating NFS automounter

8. HELP:Linux/Ethernet won't mix!

9. Need help locating Linux 1.2.13

10. need to pipe a find or locate command into the rm command....PLEASE help!

11. Need help locating Embedded Linux info

12. need help locating Syquest EZ135 media

13. Need help locating Linux 1.2.13 !!!