US Company needs Java, C++ and Smalltalk Programmers & Developers

US Company needs Java, C++ and Smalltalk Programmers & Developers

Post by Diana Ashle » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

ObjectIntelligence is a fast growing Object Technology consulting firm based
in the U.S.  We are actively hiring JAVA, C++ and Smalltalk (VisualAge)
Programmers and CORBA developers for
permanent positions for our projects located in all  major areas of the U.S.

If you have excellent technical and communication skills, are a degreed
computer professional and have **COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE** we have
the following to offer:

Excellent Pay & Benefits
Stock Options and Equity Participation Opportunities
US Immigration Assistance - H1B Visa and Green Card
Exciting Projects at large client sites around the U.S.

If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities please
email your qualifications, background and interest to:

ObjectIntelligence

900 Ridgefield Drive, Suite 240
Raleigh, NC  27609
800-789-6595

1. US-CA-San Fran-UNIX/Java/C++ Developer-Recruiter

We are looking for a Unix C++ developer with a strong background in

C++ OO development and experience working with Java 1.0. The ideal

consultant will have strong analysis skills and be able to port C++ code

a Java framework. This project would be 4+ months long and would be with

one of the largest online banking groups in California. Please email or

call me if you are interested.
--
Erik Ribardiere
Manager

web. http://www.chen-mcginley.com

2. Setting up an IPsec tunnel howto

3. US-CA-Palo Alto-Linux C++ Developers Needed!

4. Getting return value from rexec

5. US-NJ-Unix/C++ programmer needed

6. Where to download Linux???

7. Harvest Developers & Programmers needed For Catholic Site

8. Account RETIRE on SCO Unix 3.2.2

9. **US-NY-NYC-UNIX/C++/SMALLTALK/DERIVATIVES

10. US-CA-L.A. Unix/C & Informix Esql/C programmer needed

11. Unix/C++/GUI Applications Designers & Developers needed in Colorado - Denver area

12. hot jobs anywhere in US - C++,UNIX developer

13. US - NYC - WWW Developer - HTML/Perl/CGI/Java - Wall Street Opportunity