gtk and colours

Post by Robert Johansso » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi.

Do anyone know how to paint in different colour
on a gtk pixmaps?? I am using the function:

gdk_draw_rectangle (my_pixmap,
                    widget->style->black_gc,
                    TRUE, x, y, x_new, y_new);

but I don't know how get an own RGB color! I have
tried to use the GdkColor and GdkColormap but I
can't get it work!

Is there any other function that take a Gdkcolor
as parameter instead, like the:

gtk_window_set_background (drawingarea->window, &my_gdk_colour);

function???

/robert

1. keeping GTK colors and regular "X" application colors consistent

How can I keep the colors consistent between my regular "X" applications
and my GTK applications ? If I edit the .gtkrc file, that changes the
colors for GTK apps, but my X apps remain default "grey".

I am using Gnome 2.0 (KDE somehow got around this problem - did it
generate some kind of .xinitrc file automatically ??)

2. HP Deskjet 722C

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Deleting URL-list in Konqueror

5. Gnome/gtk button panel shade and hilight colors (notif engine?)

6. generic nature of many Linux posts

7. Changing widget color in GTK

8. OT: G3 fax protokol

9. gtk colors