'incvers' error when running 'make'

Post by Hugh Ka » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:02:46

Hello,

The other day, I relocated the source directory and tried to recomplile all
sources using 'make' and then I got 'incvers' error:

UX:sh (incvers): ERROR: .source1.ver: Cannot create

We use GNU's RCS for version control. Anyone can help me out with the error,
pls?

1. About 'incvers' error

Hello,

The other day, I relocated the source directory and tried to recomplile all
sources using 'make' and then I got 'incvers' error:

UX:sh (incvers): ERROR: .source1.ver: Cannot create

We use GNU's RCS for version control. Anyone can help me out with the error,
pls?

Thanks in advance.

2. malloc / memory-leak - check

3. Making 'nobanner' Default in V.3.2 'lp'

4. quotas

5. Problem running 'waisq' in 'chroot' file system

6. Boot Problems

7. 'too many userids' when running 'quot'

8. /var/yp/securenets

9. Upgrading 'arad' Drivers to 'alad' on Altos 7000 running Altos SCO Unix

10. How to get 'SIZE' and 'RES' when running TOP in C?

11. 'sh' script spawning Sun 'cmdtool' running program

12. 'as' error when attempting to 'make' libc 5.4.17 sources

13. 'double' or 'dbl' or 'dble', the disk space utilty