iu: convert date&time (local-->UT)

Post by G Pierr » Tue, 29 Dec 1998 04:00:00

hello,
    I try to make a fonction to convert a local time in UT time. i try to
use
     mktime + gmtime + timezone + daylight.... but the result is bad.
    Please help me....
    The problem is the same when i try to convert a UT time in Local
Time....
    my imput date format is : 'YYYYMMDDHHMMSS'.

    Does anyone know about a function or an example (in C) .
    Thanks for any help.

1. convert UT time in local time / local time in UT time

hello,

    I try to make a fonction to convert a local time in UT time. i try to
use
     mktime + gmtime + timezone + daylight.... but the result is not OK.
    Please help me....
    The problem is the same when i try to convert a UT time in Local
Time....

    my imput date format is : 'YYYYMMDDHHMMSS'.

    I'am a beginner on Unix (and in english).....

    Does anyone know about a function or an example (in C) .

    Thanks for any help.

2. xfig/X is odd

3. stat->st_atime converted to a meaningfull date/time

4. Obfuscated c programming contest

5. Need algorithm to convert a given date&time in seconds to String format

6. Color printer with separate inktanks

7. How to convert time/date info into unix clock time

8. X server freeze-out

9. converting date and time to unix time

10. Converting a *future* time in another timezone to local time ...

11. Convert local time to gmt time without using TimeZone Env variable

12. 2>&1 |tee && 2>&1 >out