Client/Server

Post by <100622... » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

As you write your algorithm is supposed to work.
But are you sure about your connection when the client attemps
to read to data? What about the service you add?
The best way if you want I help you is to send me directly a E-mail
with a part of your program.

PS Excuse my poor english, I am french !

1. Communication needed between linux server/client to windows client/server

Dear Linux Pros,

I want my linux system see the window 98 file system, but don't know how.
Is there any windows Linux service program or equivalent program out there
that windows can serve files to a Linux machine.

My window cannot log into my Linux neither.  I was able to run telnet and
connect to the linux system using the IP address.  The prompt comes up
nicely, but the login is refused saying password is incorrect as I try to
log in as root.

Thanks much.

Long

2. Microsoft embraces Linux -- NEWSFACTOR.com

3. Strange: Telnet client won't quit in a client-server application

4. vxfs vs. ufs

5. Reducing memory requirements for client on a client/server system.

6. stty settings up/dwnload problem

7. Client - Server, Client socket hangs!

8. New or Revised TAs on websco, 951211

9. Majiong client/server source and client uploaded to sunsite

10. netatalk server not recognized until both client+server rebooted

11. Multiple Client/Server Chat server(Using threads)

12. Net Bandwith: X-Server vs PC Client/Server

13. Is Linux client-server or file-server... or both?