1. JOBS - SOFTWARE ENGGS. (Berkeley,CA) - C++, UNIX , MOTIF
Hiring Junior and Senior Software Engineers .
Oyster Software, a growing start up company in Berkeley California,
is looking for highly-motivated, self-starting individuals
with excellent communication skills.
Required Skills: UNIX, C, C++, OOD.
Desired Skills : Image Processing, Compiler Implementation,
Business Process Reengineering, GUI, X, Motif,
Multi-Threaded Programming, Client-Server
SQL, Oracle, Informix, Database Optimization,
Start Date : ASAP
All candidates should have BS ( or MS ) in CS or equivalent -
e.g., an applied math degree with Electronic Image Analysis
experience would make a good candidate.
Junior Software Engineer applicants should have 1-3 years of
experience, Senior Software Engineer applicants should have 4+ years
Oyster Software provides Automated Document Data Entry solutions
which utilize advanced Intelligent Character Recognition technologies.
Our flagship product, FormsPro, combines common off the shelf
and software tools into custom built solutions with our proprietary data
entry, recognition, and work-flow subsystems.
FormsPro runs on Sun Solaris workstations, and uses X-windows, and
( Oracle and Informix ) servers. The system is implemented in a C++,
multi-threaded, X/Motif environment.
Join us, to work closely with our customers, to utilize cutting
edge technologies, and to deliver The Solution in automated document
Check out our web-page: http://www.oystersoft.com
Please email resumes, in ASCII or PostScript format:
Or via postal service:
1918 University Ave. Suite 2E
Berkeley, CA 94704
2. ISAPNP modem error
3. LOCAL: (CA,USA) Cal Linux Users Group meeting, 4/11, Berkeley CA
4. 64MB EDO+ASUS P55TP4N+Linux->paging errors
5. DCOM versus CORBA, some history
6. Downloading Redhat 5.1 for i386
7. Engr w/ UNIX shell exp for verification job..
8. Jumbo tape drive dj35/dj25 with FC20 work ?
9. Toronto - Team Lead (up to 95K+options): Java, CGI, OOD/OOP, DB, CORBA, Application Servers
10. NJ Unix Admin Job Oppty
11. Java CORBA server taken excessive CPU on AIX
12. Please see oppty in triangle.jobs
13. Java, Java, Java, Java, Java, Java .....