another good book on lex/yacc?

Post by PETER A. BA » Fri, 27 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I have the O'Reilly book on lex/yacc, but I'm not smart enough to
figure how they really work! Anyone know of another book or article
that explains how lex/yacc work? An ftp site would be nice -- but
d also like to know about any books that have been published.

Thanks

1. another good book on lex/yacc?

I'm trying to learn how to use lex & yacc. I have the O'Reilly book,
but it doesn't seem to explain how lex and yacc work. It seems that
it has a bunch of examples, and I'm not smart enough to figure out
how to do what I want to do.

Does anyone know of any other books or articles explaining how
lex and yacc work? Thanks.

2. troubles with m3gdb

3. books on Lex and Yacc

4. Very big problem with RCP

5. yacc & lex intro books?

6. termcap / terminfo problem

7. Books for Yacc and Lex

8. Welcome to comp.unix.questions [Frequent posting]

9. yacc & lex intro books?

10. looking for good lex and yacc demos

11. Any good on-line tutorial on lex and yacc ?

12. YACC + YACC = YACC

13. Looking for a bit oriented Lex/yacc