Remedy for sin & cos TLOSS error?

Post by Howard Jay Johnson J » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hello, I am programming a graphics application in Unix C that
is causing a runtime warning to show up.

sin: TLOSS error
cos: TLOSS error

I use the sin and cos quite a bit in the app.
Any ideas on how to eliminate this?

ps. I could also use some assistance on making the mouse
pointer invisible when it is within my application.

--jay

--

1. ERROR: Undefined Symbols: .fabs, .floor, .ceil, .sqrt, .ext, .log, .log10, .sin, .cos, .tan

I tried to compile a simple cpp File, but some math methods
couldnt be found.
fabs, floor, ceil, ...

In other Unix System these functions are in libm.a, but on AIX
i couldnt find these library.

Are these methods in a other library, or where can i download libm.a?

Thanks,
        Ren

2. Looking for an account management sys.

3. sin + cos in C

4. Sendmail and dynamic PPP

5. problem w/ sin, cos, tan, etc...

6. What services in linux are safe to run.

7. sin and cos undefined under gcc?

8. <Location...> Directive

9. sin/cos not found

10. Where are sin() and cos()?

11. sin,cos ...

12. MS remedy: Open source Windows & Office apps - who loses?

13. IO bottle necks RPC errors and remedy