Help with Zmodem

Post by Christopher Leu » Sun, 20 Dec 1992 02:56:31

        I don't read this newsgroup but I have a problem regarding Zmodem.
Our system is using a 7-bit even parity to transfer files.  We have gotten
Kermit to work on the system however we cannot get Zmodem to work because of
the 7-bit even partiy problem.  Z-modem tends to work under 8-bit no parity
environments.  If anyone has a solution to this problem could you please
e-mail me the answer and help me out?  We are currently using BSD in the UNIX
system.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

        Please e-mail any fixes, changes and advice to the address listed
below.  Thanks.

1. Help bout zmodem

HI,

   Does anybody know where I can find extra manual pages or some
documentation for using zmodem, on aix,vms,solaris?
   And can anybody help me with some clues about zmodem ?
   I have it installed on VMS but I haven't understood the man
pages...
   Thank you very much.

                Sandra

2. Setting up client software

3. help with zmodem under ultrix

4. How do I scrap and reinstall OpenServer MMDF from scratch?

5. Help: Cleanup zmodem exit trash in sh/ksh

6. NT authentication over firewall?

7. Need Help With Zmodem and Seyon

8. AFS and ftp?

9. Help configuring zmodem with Tip

10. Help with Zmodem upload (D/L is OK)

11. Help with zmodem, How to get it?

12. I need help with zmodem download..

13. rz/zmodem: tip session, escape to local 'rz' for zmodem download