Transfering files from server to cliant and vice versa

Transfering files from server to cliant and vice versa

Post by altr.. » Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:07:02

i am trying to write a short program that will allow me to upload and
download files from a server. The server needs to be listening for the
cliants request at all times. When the cliant is run the user will
have to input the server I.P. address.
Can anyone give me any suggestions as to where i could find code that
will do the above? all and any help greatfully accepted.
Thanks to all in advance.

Post by Nils O. Sel?sda » Sun, 30 Jun 2002 04:13:39

> i am trying to write a short program that will allow me to upload and
> download files from a server. The server needs to be listening for the
> cliants request at all times. When the cliant is run the user will
> have to input the server I.P. address.
> Can anyone give me any suggestions as to where i could find code that
> will do the above? all and any help greatfully accepted.
> Thanks to all in advance.

FTP ?
Search for FTP servers & clients at www.freshmeat.net, there are lots of
code..

--

System Developer, UtelSystems a/s
w w w . u t e l s y s t e m s . c o m

1. Transfering file from server to cliant and vice versa

i am trying to write a short program that will allow me to upload and
download files from a server. The server needs to be listening for the
cliants request at all times. When the cliant is run the user will
have to input the server I.P. address.
Can anyone give me any suggestions as to where i could find code that
will do the above? all and any help greatfully accepted.
Thanks to all in advance.

2. Best Hardware configuration for SCO?

3. Transfering files from server to cliant and vice versa

4. Ghostscript creating unprintable files

5. how to backup files from solaris 8 to linux rh 6.0 or vice-versa at SOHO.

6. TECRA 730 Installation

7. Can I take files from dos to unix & vice versa?

8. Help with this command

9. copying files from my directory to a floppy disk or vice versa

10. Can you mount Linux file systems and vice versa

11. "gd" gif library doesn't like the Apache server (or vice-versa)

12. How to map a bad block number to a file & vice versa

13. How to copy files from Dos to Linux, and vice versa??