SVR4 pfmt() implementation anywhere?

Post by Chris Sze » Sat, 17 Jul 1993 05:26:35

According to the SVID3 documentation, the fmtmsg() formatting routine
will be replace by pfmt().  However, I can't find a SVR4 system that
has pfmt() on it.  Does anyone out there know of any SVR4 implementation
that has implemented this new routine?

Thanks,

1. Is there a SVR4-like "sar" program anywhere?

I'm trying to locate a SVR4-like "sar" program for linux. This accounting
program shows you 20 minute buckets of the system accounting - that is, you
get to see what percent of the machine was idle, in the system, or executing
user programs.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I don't monitor this group daily,

David Hoerl

** this is a personal account, so I can say what I want! **

2. G3 Mac - UltraATA for Linux & SCSI for MacOS?? Bootable?

3. A wait3() implementation with rusage / patch for SVR4 bug in csh(1)

4. redhat partitioning with partitionmagic?

5. how to -- shell SVR4 detect (uname and SVR4)

6. DiskSuite - 1 stripe bad, others okay

7. SVR4 cpio -c conversion / CMS QIC Tape for SVR4

8. IPv6 routing

9. Can't login as anyone from anywhere

10. Linux Dialback software anywhere?

11. PPP connects but I don't get out anywhere

12. new version of hdparm.c anywhere?