how to use ctags in different directory?

how to use ctags in different directory?

Post by Xiangqian S » Fri, 09 Nov 2001 17:43:06

Sorry to answer such silly question.
I am puzzled if my c files in one directory,
ctags and vi work well, but if my files in
different directories, how to use it?
   Thanks for answer.

Post by Gael Trinqua » Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:17:36

> Sorry to answer such silly question.
> I am puzzled if my c files in one directory,
> ctags and vi work well, but if my files in
> different directories, how to use it?
>    Thanks for answer.

ctags mydir/*.c mydir2/*.c

or better:

find root_dir_of_project -name '*.c' -print | xargs ctags -a

1. using different cgi-bin directories for different virtuals

Is it possible to set up different cgi-bin directories for different
virtual domains?  I'd like to just have a bunch of subdirectories, one
for each customer, with their cgi-bin scripts inside, rather than a whole
cluter of scripts.  I'm using apache 1.0.3.

Thanks!

Douglas L. Stewart                               System Administrator
- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

                  http://www2.netdoor.com/~douglas

2. Video In (ATI Rage Fury Pro VIVO

3. ctags with multiple directories

4. Alcatel USB DSL Modem

5. Authenticate Problem w/Netscape Enterprise.

6. using rdist, when destination directory has a different name

7. 1.1.85 breaks dosemu

8. Restoring to a different directory using CPIO

9. NFS /home directory : Different machines need different desktops

10. search and delete different files in different directories

11. Makefiles involving files in different directories requiring different compilers

12. Different File/Directory Priveledges for 2 Different Groups