problem with socket & http-proxy

Post by pez0.. » Wed, 23 Nov 1994 21:48:36

Hello to everybody

        I have made a little program that send a URL request to a proxy NCSA-hhtpd server and save
        the response to a file. The program made the connection to the server, send
        the request and incoming to receive the respons.
        After some kbits, it close the connection and only a part of the respons is save.
        Why ?
        When i use the telnet to send the request the entire response came bake. Only
        my prgram not work. And there aren't any error that abort my program. It
        terminate succesfull but the file is truncated.

                                                        Thanks Piero.

1. proxy https & http request using apache

I have a need to configure apache on solaris 8 to proxy http & https
request to the web servers in DMZ. I am unable to configure the proxu
server to proxy https request.
Following are the proxy configuration in httpd.conf.
NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx
Listen 80
Listen 443

<VirtualHost xx.xxx.xx.xx>
        ProxyPass / http://yy.yy.yy.yy:443
        ProxyPassReverse / http://yy.yy.yy.yy:443
</VirtualHost>

I get following error messages(apache server log) while accessing the
proxy server via https.Proxying http works fine.
[error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Invalid method in request €C
[error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Invalid method in request €L

Any help or guidance on the above issue is greatly appreciated.

2. Another Diamond Stealth 64 V VRAM problem...

3. apache http proxy - http/1.0 vs http/1.1

4. PPP not escaping properly on an Xylogics Annex

5. ftp client proxy ms proxy firewall http proxy unix

6. Help: what does split horizontal mean?

7. http-proxy list of add sites ?

8. What C++ compilers for Sparc/Solaris2 besides CenterLine?

9. squid + http-proxy from isp

10. Cvsup through http-proxy (squid)

11. Apache Proxy server that will transform an HTTP request in a HTTPS request

12. https to https proxy search

13. HTTPS->HTTP Proxy