ORACLE SYBASE C++ DBA MODELERS COBOL MAINFRAME MOTIF TELECOM UNIX CODERS SQL GUI TOOLS

ORACLE SYBASE C++ DBA MODELERS COBOL MAINFRAME MOTIF TELECOM UNIX CODERS SQL GUI TOOLS

Post by Ric » Sat, 01 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Information Industries Incorporated, a national consulting and
engineering firm, is expanding rapidly.  We're looking for
experienced developers in Colorado and North Texas.  If you're
looking for that once in a lifetime opportunity in a truly
bleeding edge company, this is it.  We seek highly motivated
individuals with a demonstrated track record of outstanding
performance and specialized knowledge in the following areas:

Oracle Sybase DBA's C++ OO BOOCH SYBASE TRIGGERS STORED
PROCEDURES TABLES

BACK END SENIOR ORACLE PEOPLE

ORACLE SQL DBA - Sr Level - 5 Yrs Plus

DATA MODELERS ORACLE EXPRESS

DSS Experience

Mainframers!  Talk to me!

One application for LINUX.

Systems admin/Sybase/Developer

C,C++ developer

ORACLE DATABASE DEVELOPERS:  3+ years
Version 7.0, Oracle Forms 4.0, UNIX, SQL, C, GUI (Powerbuilder)

Oracle Tools.  Oracle Financials, experience with financial is a
plus.  Project goes through 1997.  Also asked about procedural
and structural knowledge.

SYBASE OPEN CLIENT OPEN SERVER: 3+ years

UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION: 4+ years
Denver and Dallas Senior people with expertise in Solaris, C
Shell scripting (perl) and SQL.

DEVELOPERS: 2+ years
Design, develop and test code in Perl.  (UNIX, C, C++, Perl,
Sybase) C++, XVT, Galaxy, Open Interface.
20 positions C++, OO methods (BOOCH and RUMBAUGH)

UNIX administrator:NCR, HP Compaq servers running UNIX. MP-RAS
Admin Tools and Utilities, LifeKeeper, TCP/IP, Networking

Systems Administration and Support:

UNIX Administration and Operations, SHELL Language programming,
UNIX performance and tunables, LIFEKEEPER, TCP/IP, Tuxedo,
Informix

OO, C++, Motif GUI, Oracle Database

Mainframe: Cobol, IMS DB/DC, DB2, UNIX and C

C++, C, Motif Developers:
Telecom experience a plus

Source Code Control: Configuration Management
Facilities Management Project

Sybase DBA

Contact:  J.A. "Ric" Barry

Or Call in Confidence - 800-444-8101 Ext.3088

Qualified candidates should contact:

or

2. Fax - (214) 254-6900

Please provide a day and evening phone number, Email address(s)
if any.

Information Industries does not work with 'Entry Level' positions
and all experience must be from commercial development areas.
Academicly related experience is not applicable.

Successful candidates must be self-motivated, enthusiastic team
players with proven verbal and written communication skills and
the drive to excel.  All inquiries are treated as strictly
confidential.  Individuals with work authorization based on non-
immigrant status must advise type of visa when submitting their
resume.  Information Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Industries, Inc.
1-800-444-8101 Ext.3088

1. MIT s/w guru seeks offsite work - C++/Delphi/SQL/Sybase DBA/Unix/NT/CTI/Internet

Greetings!

I am a freelance software developer looking for project work.

I have over 15 years experience developing applications and designing
databases.

I graduated high school at 16, and earned a Bachelors degree from the
Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1987 in Management Information
Science. I was teaching computer programming to college students when I
was 15.

I have strong expertise in C, C++, SQL, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server,
Unix, Windows NT, and computer telephony. I have also worked with many
other languages and systems, such as BASIC, Pascal, FORTRAN, LISP,
Paradox for Windows, MS-DOS, SunOS, VAX/VMS, Multics, even CP/M. I have
developed internet web sites, and am familiar with HTML. I am
currently learning Java and Delphi.

I have worked as a Senior Sybase DBA at several firms, including IBM and
Goldman Sachs. I have also worked with many start-up firms, and for
several years I ran my own company selling voice response systems.

I have developed all sorts of very complex applications, including
complete commercial packages. For example, my most recent project was to
create a software utility to measure bandwidth across individual
segments of the Internet, using low-level TCP/IP functionality. I have
also done a lot of work with database front-ends and query engines.

I am looking for new opportunities, and would like to hear from people
who might be able to use my services.

However, I have one caveat - I am only interested in work which can be
done primarily off-site (at my home office). Occasional travel to client
sites is no problem. Part-time is fine, too. I generally charge on a
per-hour basis.

Please do not call if you are a headhunter looking to fill on-site
positions.

I currently live in upstate New York, about 100 miles north of New York
City. However, I have all necessary computer equipment, and have lots of
experience working with clients remotely.

If you know someone who could use my services, please contact me by

will gladly send a complete resume upon request.

Thanks for your help!

-- Charlie

PLEASE NOTE:
I have placed a "#" at the start of my email address to stop automatic

2. regexp used in find

3. Cernhttpd looking up a proxie ?

4. svgalib with more S3 support, where?

5. US-MI-GrandRapids Oracle, Sybase, Unix, NT, DBA, Sys Prog Opportunity at Steelcase Inc

6. 2.4.21-pre2 assertion errer in af_inet.c/tcp.c

7. US- FL- Tampa- WANTED: Sybase DBA/ C++ Programmer !!!!

8. Gui tool similar to "Motif Tools"

9. Intro to C and Unix books for someone with a cobol/mainframe mindset?

10. Oracle 8.1.7 on SuSE 7.0 Where is SQL Worksheet (GUI)?

11. US-CA: LA- Oracle DBA/UNIX Systems Admin position available