Indenting program for C++

Post by Glenn Marc » Fri, 22 Jul 1994 02:15:20

Hello,

I am looking for an indenting program for C++.  I was hoping someone could
give me a ftp site for an MS-DOS binary (portable source code would be fine).

The program should allow the user to specify any code formatting.

Please email a reponse to

Thanks.
Glenn

1. C++ indent

GNU indent is for C sourcecode.
Is there any tool out there, which can do C++ indenting?

I'm writing an application with Visual C++,
but the target platform is Unix, but I would like to process the file
through an indenting program now and then,
because the indenting in Visual C++ bad and the code looks really ugly.

/Mattias H?gstr?m

2. C/C++ interpreter generator (query)

3. indent for C++?

4. How to find process responsible for I/O

5. HSM-Software Samfs on Solaris

6. smart ctags/indent for c++ ???

7. finger thru .mailrc

8. A version of 'indent' for C++ ???

9. indent for C++?

10. Is there a program to indent ANSI-style function prototypes?

11. GNU Indent Style Program for Java Sourcecode

12. Can you program advanced graphic programs(Java or C++)(NIEW)