url_get question

Post by Michae » Tue, 15 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Whenever I try to execute url_get.pl from the command line I get this
error:

Final $ should be \$ or $name at ./url_get.pl line 103, within string
syntax error at ./url_get.pl line 103, near "? "$selector\t$search\t$""
Execution of ./url_get.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I want to call a gopher
server and convert the results to a html page. Thank you in advance for
your replies.

Regards,

Michael

P.S. If you can answer via e-mail that would be great. My address is

1. url_get question

Whenever I try to execute url_get.pl from the command line I get this
error:

Final $ should be \$ or $name at ./url_get.pl line 103, within string
syntax error at ./url_get.pl line 103, near "? "$selector\t$search\t$""
Execution of ./url_get.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I want to call a gopher
server and convert the results to a html page. Thank you in advance for
your replies.

Regards,

Michael

P.S. If you can answer via e-mail that would be great. My address is

2. Content of at job

3. url_get.pl

4. Is Newcom Internal Data Fax/Modem supported by RH 5.0?

5. url_get on Solaris

6. java for X

7. url_get.pl

8. Apache Limit

9. Mini-Linux Distribution Questions + General Questions + UMSDOS Questions

10. Questions, questions questions

11. 3 issues --- 1-Gnome Question, 2-CDRom Detect Question, 3-IMLIB Question

12. Questions Questions Questions ???

13. Questions, Questions, and more Questions..