rc5-64/rc5-128 crypto lib/code for unix

Post by Bjorn Lindgre » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi, wonder if there are any library with rc5-64 and/or rc5-128
encryption functions like the standard libcrypt and libdes librarys
on unix. or source code with fully working crypt/decrypt functions.

--
Bjorn Lindgren
bjorn(e)chiba.cx

Post by kita » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

: Hi, wonder if there are any library with rc5-64 and/or rc5-128
: encryption functions like the standard libcrypt and libdes librarys
: on unix. or source code with fully working crypt/decrypt functions.

: --
: Bjorn Lindgren
: bjorn(e)chiba.cx

Post by Bill Unr » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>: Hi, wonder if there are any library with rc5-64 and/or rc5-128
>: encryption functions like the standard libcrypt and libdes librarys
>: on unix. or source code with fully working crypt/decrypt functions.

rc5 (unlike RC4) is patented by RSADSI. You can get the code from them.
(NOt sure which countries it is patented in however.)

1. help crack rc5-64 in the name of linux!

The effort to crack the rc5-64 encryption protocol is underway.  Help
contribute to the effort and help linux by using your idle processor
time to help crack the code.

Go to http://www.linuxnet.org/ for more info and how to join the Linux
group's efforts.  Currently we are in 8th place but we are rising fast!

2. 56K & 115K under Slackware v2.2.0

3. A PC Processor benchmark derived from RC5-64 from distributed.net!!!

4. ATI Video Problem

5. RC5-64 and AMD K6-2 400

6. need cheap 100 btx pci nic

7. rc5-64

8. Installing SSL on Apache 1.2

9. The RC5 56bit challenge - help break 56bit RC5 encryption key

10. WANTED: RC5-56 crypto contest: Wanted, your spare cyles.

11. RC5 DeS - 64

12. linux-2.4.21-rc5-ac2

13. help with distributed.net RC5 install on Redhat 6 (newbie)