Program to create an HTML site map?

Post by Stan Mulde » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I'm looking for a UNIX program that will create a simple site map of my
html pages and output an HTML document. ANybody know of such a program?
Thanks. Email appreciated. -Stan-

Information Systems - University of South Florida, Lakeland
One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
So hit me with music, hit me with music now...  -Bob Marley

Post by Daniel D. De » Tue, 03 Sep 1996 04:00:00

: I'm looking for a UNIX program that will create a simple site map of my
: html pages and output an HTML document. ANybody know of such a program?
: Thanks. Email appreciated. -Stan-
:

It might not be what you want, but try http://www.dma.org/~deand/potm.html
If all your pages are in one directory, it might do.

Dan Dean