need urgent help: terminal emulator for UNIX...

need urgent help: terminal emulator for UNIX...

Post by kern.. » Sat, 09 Dec 2000 23:49:32

Use something like mail attachments, uuencode, or etc.
I heard that there is ztelnet - uploading binary data
(and downloading of course).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Frank da Cr » Sun, 10 Dec 2000 04:38:06

: need urgent help: terminal emulator for UNIX...
:
: which is capable of transfering files (sending and receiving) to unix host
: from PC.
:
: Some years ago, I have done this with terminal emulation proggy called PCU
: (I am not 100% sure this is right name) and I have transferred files both
: ways (to and from host). Now I need to exchange some files again .... how to
: do that (host is same as before, nothing has changed on it, it is old 386
: with 12 Meg of RAM)....
:
It helps to mention what operating system you have on the PC.  In any case,
you'll probably find what you need here:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/

- Frank

1. need urgent help: terminal emulator for UNIX...

Is there a reason ftp will not work?  or perhaps sz/rz will do the trick
for you?

Laterer,

Ron DuFresne

: need urgent help: terminal emulator for UNIX...

: which is capable of transfering files (sending and receiving) to unix host
: from PC.

: Some years ago, I have done this with terminal emulation proggy called PCU
: (I am not 100% sure this is right name) and I have transferred files both
: ways (to and from host). Now I need to exchange some files again .... how to
: do that (host is same as before, nothing has changed on it, it is old 386
: with 12 Meg of RAM)....

: Thanks for any help

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.

2. Kernel 2.5.9 Oops Error

3. need urgent help: Emulator for UNIX...

4. Lack of accelerated support in many cards...

5. Need UNIX terminal emulator for Win95

6. SuSE 6.3 and KDevelop !

7. Free Unix terminal emulator for vt100 & wyse50 terminals on Windows OS

8. Problem with a Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM under XF86

9. iBCS2 emulator and kernel 2.2.x - help needed - urgent

10. Q:Help hElp heLp helP ......terminal emulator....?

11. Unix/Forms3.0/Terminal Emulators - Help

12. Please help: Terminal-Emulators for X and pseudo-terminals

13. HELP I NEED A UNIX mouse emulator