DLPI program on DEC system

Post by Shin myong suc » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I'd like to make a packet filtering program on DEC system.
I made a test program with DLPI.
But it didn't work. There was bind error.
I made a same program on Solaris system. It was fine.
Could you tell me how I can make a dlpi progrma on DEC system or where I
can find some informations about DEC' dlpi programming.
Please help me.

1. DLPI program on DEC system

Hi there.
I wrote a DLPI program on DEC system.
But there was a problem. When I requested promiscuous mode there was a
DL_NOTSUPPORTED error.
I couldn't write a program any more. Fixing this problem was beyond my
ability.
I found that this error means "Primitive is known but not supported by
the DLS provider".
I wonder that this meaning is that I can't request promiscuous mode any
more or I can request promiscuous mode after changing some parameters in
system.
I need your help. Please Tell me how can I fix this problem.Thanks in
advance.

2. Please Help...Kpanel doesn't work!

3. Enhanced Filing system - file system like DEC Advanced File system for Linux

4. KDE/Netscape won't start with ethernet disconnected

5. DLPI programs in dltest.tar

6. HACMP for two applications

7. Solaris DLPI programming?

8. Linux 2.5.67

9. DLPI programming in SCO open server 5

10. DLPI programming questions

11. Question: DLPI program

12. Programming with DLPI interface.

13. DLPI programming info?