TCP Socket Non-Blocking write ?

Post by Dale Lo » Thu, 24 Oct 1991 10:17:56

Is there a way to determine if a TCP stream socket has enough buffer
space to complete a non-blocking write of an entire buffer with a single
write call without actually performing the write ?

The socket is set to "NO DELAY", and I want to avoid a partial write.
This program is running on a Sun Sparc-station, SunOS 4.1.1.

Please email responses directly to me if possible.

1. TCP Socket Non-Blocking write ?

Is there a way to determine if a TCP stream socket has enough buffer
space to complete a non-blocking write of an entire buffer with a single
write call without actually performing the write ?

The socket is set to "NO DELAY", and I want to avoid a partial write.
This program is running on a Sun Sparc-station, SunOS 4.1.1.

Please email responses directly to me if possible.

2. IPFWADM shows no masquerading entries

3. non-blocking writes to sockets

4. 164Sx => 164RX upgrade ?

5. Problem with non-blocking writing using sockets

6. Soundcard Problem (CAN'T PLAY MIDI FILES)

7. Wanted: non-blocking socket write...

8. kleanspelling - cannot find -lkfile

9. Does non-blocking (sockets) apply to write?

10. Q: non-blocking TCP socket connect on host unreachable?

11. When to use non-blocking TCP/IP sockets.

12. Non-blocking TCP socket

13. Help with non-blocking TCP sockets