1. Can Custom Authorization Required Page Be Used?
I am using .htaccess to hold passwords to a section on our site.
Members who haven't read the directions try to put in any number of
combinations and then fuss because they can't get in. Can a custom
Authorization Required Page be made to show when they use up their 3
tries and get the error message? I've seen it on another site in the
past but can't remember where.
Thanks in advance for any advice,
2. ipv6 stack seems to forget to send ACKs
3. Requiring Custom kernel to install Debian
5. Desperate: Polling software needed for Solaris (custom/shareware/commercial).
6. Driver for 3com 3c905-tx and Solaris 2.6
7. Custom Software Development
8. server that supports 16bpp with et4000/w32 chipsets??
9. Installing custom software from Solaris Install
10. ADV: Software engineers and Web developers available (outsourcing custom solutions)
12. 5.0.4 Software Manager (custom) core dumps
13. ADV: Software engineers and Web developers available (outsourcing custom solutions)