linking C++ code to a shared object on AIX

linking C++ code to a shared object on AIX

Post by john » Mon, 09 Jul 2001 08:24:47

Hi all,
        can anyone tell me if there is a way to link a shared object such that you

        call the linker for each object file requires as opposed to one call to
the linker
        and passing the link a complete list of object files.
        For example, in psuedo code I would like to do the following:

        for earch (list of object files to link)
                call linker with an object file

        as opposed to what is typcially done which is

        ld (list of object files).

        If there is a way to do this could you please provide an example.

        Many thanks.  Regards, John Andrusek

1. linking C++ code to a shared object on AIX

Hi all,
        can anyone tell me if there is a way to link a shared object such that you

        call the linker for each object file requires as opposed to one call to
the linker
        and passing the link a complete list of object files.
        For example, in psuedo code I would like to do the following:

        for earch (list of object files to link)
                call linker with an object file

        as opposed to what is typcially done which is

        ld (list of object files).

        If there is a way to do this could you please provide an example.

        Many thanks.  Regards, John Andrusek

2. erratic shutting down problem

3. Linking C and C++ code object files with 'ld'?

4. WHERE CAN I GET UNIX

5. Linking C++ object code with C linker

6. Windows emulator?

7. Problem linking a C++ shared object and C executable

8. MkLinux newbie FAQ?

9. Dynamic linking of C++ shared objects

10. CPP code using SHARED OBJECT coded in C

11. creating new shared object from existing shared objects ??

12. Linking C code with C++ code

13. shared data section in shared objects on AIX