Change File status change time

Post by brian sun yue m » Fri, 29 Jul 1994 01:18:58

Hi,
        I have a question:
                with utime(), one can reset the last modified and last
                access time of a file.
                How can I change the last status modified time?
                Is it possible to do so?

        Thanks!
Brian

1. How to change file "last status change time"?

Hi,
        Who can tell me how to change one file's st_ctime("last
status change time")?
        I can change access & modify time by utime or utimes,
but I had not find command which can change st_ctime...

thanx for any help...

--

Institute of Electronics, National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan, R.O.C.

2. problem with ppp

3. why can't I change the "change time" of a file

4. Not Much Fun

5. Changing file contents without changing time.

6. xdm w/ shadow, local display won't open

7. Mail Status File with the File Name Changes by Date

8. JOBS: CR101, USER INTERFACE SOFTWARE ENGINEER

9. change ctime [creation time] of a file to any time?

10. Why is Veritas Netbackup changing inode change time?

11. Samba changes file times on Windows files

12. Korn shell help needed (keeping a changed file changed)