License Manager Help

Post by Tom DesJardin » Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I would like to use a license manager to provide
license management for an application that I am
writing to run under AIX.  I am looking for
recommendations on a license manager to use.
I am currently looking at IBM's NetLS, Elan,
and flexLM.  Robustness, ease of use, and
vendor support are my main concerns.

I am looking for recommendations from developers
that have programmed licensing into their
applications and/or administrators that have used
a license manager for products that they
have installed.

Thanks in advance.

Tom DesJardins

1. License Manager Help

I would like to use a license manager to provide
license management for an application that I am
writing to run under AIX.  I am looking for
recommendations on a license manager to use.
I am currently looking at IBM's NetLS, Elan,
and flexLM.  Robustness, ease of use, and
vendor support are my main concerns.

I am looking for recommendations from developers
that have programmed licensing into their
applications and/or administrators that have used
a license manager for products that they
have installed.

Thanks in advance.

Tom DesJardins

2. Is there a Linux accounting package?

3. Need help to run SUN Workshop 5.0 beta (problems to run solaris license manager)

4. SB16 Vibra: no sound

5. Please help with license manager!

6. Search Engine for my web pages

7. Help!!! Visual Age license manager

8. Linux Exchange/MS Mail clients and servers

9. How to restart license manager - please help

10. Help!! License manager problems

11. questions: Floating license manager FLEXlm

12. Free license manager

13. SCO OSR5.0.2 - X11 License Manager problem