Ftp/Ftpd source code

Post by Davide Baccoli » Sat, 13 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hey,
I am looking for ftp and ftpd source code, can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Davide Baccolini
________________

Davide Baccolini
Itaca s.r.l.
Via Tiburtina 605,
I- 00159, Rome Italy
Tel. ++39-6-43560013
Fax  ++39-6-43560031

________________

1. FTP: Looking for source code for FTP client program

I'm reasonably familiar with the routine of getting programs/installing/etc
routine for Linux, but I have not been able to find the source code for the
FTP program.

Is it available from prep.ai.mit.edu or is it buried in some "NetKit"
tarball and/or RPM somewhere?

Evangelists do more than lay people.

          hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars, every time he posts -
rwvpf wpnrrj ibf ijrfer

2. BRUCE STERLING TO CHAIR PANEL AT "UNIX & THE LAW"

3. FTPD source code

4. pppd 2.3.5 dies sometimes on 2.2.x at startup

5. Need in.ftpd source code for 2.5.1

6. Top 10 posters comp.unix.shell

7. Where can I find the source code of ftpd??

8. Daemon programming and I/O descriptors

9. ftp and ftpd source

10. FTPD: Uploaded patched ftpd-diku to ftp.Germany.EU.net

11. URL for FTP server source code

12. ftp source code

13. W. Richard Stevens source code ftp site