.cshrc -- how do I access (set filec) or made it to work

.cshrc -- how do I access (set filec) or made it to work

Post by Tricia Carol » Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi I set my environment to use file completition but when I use (esc) It
can not
complete the file names what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

------- Doesn't tab do file completion?

--
 Mariusz Zydyk                       http://www.ucalgary.ca/~mszydyk/

         How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it.