C++ class for Graph Struct

Post by Yu-Seng » Thu, 13 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I need to solve a problem with graph
such as directional graph.
Anybody knows where can I find the related
C++ class to help me to implement the graph ?
Thanks!
********************************
* Yu-Seng Lu                   *
* R&D Senior Software Engineer *
*                              *
* Spring Soft Inc.             *
* TEL:886-3-5794567            *
* FAX:886-3-5799000            *

********************************

C++ class for Graph Struct

Post by Tom » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> I need to solve a problem with graph
> such as directional graph.
> Anybody knows where can I find the related
> C++ class to help me to implement the graph ?
> Thanks!
> ********************************
> * Yu-Seng Lu                   *
> * R&D Senior Software Engineer *
> *                              *
> * Spring Soft Inc.             *
> * TEL:886-3-5794567            *
> * FAX:886-3-5799000            *

> ********************************

probably in Sedgewicks C++ Algorithms book.

C++ class for Graph Struct

Post by Nexx de Laroch » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

: I need to solve a problem with graph
: such as directional graph.
: Anybody knows where can I find the related
: C++ class to help me to implement the graph ?

If your compiler ships with stl, you can use the map class to
impliment a graph class. btw -- what is this doing in
comp.unix.programmer?

Nexx

/---------------------------------------\
|   A  man's  life  is  but  a war,     |
|   Not a  war fought for  a state,     |
|   But one fought against oneself.     |
|   He need never  to  fight alone;     |
|   For  he   shall  always  have  /----<
|   His companions from the heart  |K.H.|
\----------------------------------^----/

1. C++ compilers, NIH C++ class lib

I have GNU g++ 1.37.1 compiler installed from the original GNU source.
When I am trying to install NIH 2.204 class library (from GNU tape) using
GNU g++ 1.37.1 compiler "make" reports errors in finding certain include files
such as iostream.h, iomanip.h and rand48.h ...
I would like to know which version of g++ compiler that can be used to
install NIH library. (GNU g++ compiler claims that it's version 1.37.1
is compatible with AT&T 2.0 compiler and NIH lib should be compilable
with 2.0 compiler !!).

I will appreciate your solution or lead to get info for this problem.

I also will appreciate if someone can give the list of version 2.1 C++ compilers
on Sun sparcstation.

Please email to me directly. Thanks in advance.

Suresh.

2. 2.6 and Samba

3. graph class

4. Firewall and VPN access only

5. Workshop5.0: very unstable (core dump when using Class Graph etc.)

6. x86: conflict between Serial port board and ethernet

7. Fax modems -- class 1, class 2, class 2.0 -- whats going on?

8. Memory config for 4Mb PC?

9. Private Struct types in a class who reference each other.

10. Help with casting struct sockaddr (etc) in class

11. Need graphing package or C graphing lib

12. USL C++ Standard Components "Graph" Component Question

13. Graph prog handling a specific type of graph?