Looking for a graphical differential file comparator

Looking for a graphical differential file comparator

Post by Jean Cot » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a graphical differential file comparator like gdiff in
Irix
running on Solaris and Linux. Any hints?

Regards,

--
Jean Cote

Looking for a graphical differential file comparator

Post by Raymond Caland » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

xdiff

> Hi,

> I'm looking for a graphical differential file comparator like gdiff in
> Irix
> running on Solaris and Linux. Any hints?

> Regards,

> --
> Jean Cote

Looking for a graphical differential file comparator

Post by Paul Sco » Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:00:00

We use tkdiff - you'll need tcl and tk as well. It's worth it.

http://www.ede.com/free/tkdiff/index.html

Paul Scott

1. looking for unexpensive differential scsi controller

hi,

i have a dlt streamer which needs a differential scsi adapter. i have
one in my u1 (sbus) and this works with the streamer very well. it is
the one with the additionally network adapter. but now i want to connect
it to my u10, which dont have sbus. so i was looking around for a cheap
pci controller. unfortunately the ones from sun are very expensive and i
ask myself if i can use a normal pc card.
maybe someone from here have figured out which differential scsi
controllers (i need hvd) work in a u10 or u5 with pci bus.

thanks
thomas

2. modem trouble

3. X-Files v1.32, bug-fix - graphical file manager

4. 7_Reccomended pathc install ?

5. Redundancy: Comparators between modules

6. SMC PnP cards for free...

7. Looking For Free graphical Backup Software

8. Survey: Linux and business (2 very short questions)

9. Looking for Graphical Searial PORT monitor

10. Looking for ups or graphical debugger to run under fvwm

11. System Monitor Tool - looking for a graphical one

12. Looking For Free graphical Backup Software

13. Suggestion - differential file system